Monday, December 28, 2009

Eye Shadow Base

Brand : Laura Mercier eye base - wheat
Conditions: used 2x
Description: Laura Mercier Eye Basics creates the perfect canvas for eyes by camouflaging eye imperfections and enhancing the durability of eye makeup.
  • Skin friendly ingredients enhance the delicate skin on the eye lids
  • Botanicals soothe distressed lids
  • Vitamins A, E & C provide anti-oxidant protection
  • Sheer, creamy texture blends easily and smoothly leaving a long-lasting semi-matte finish
  • Natural clay prevents creasing
  • Water-resistant
  • Eyes are primed with this highly versatile product
  • Use as a primer or alone to add a little color to your eyes
Review fr Laura Mercier website:
The Best Eye Primer on the Market!
Date: December 13, 2009
Attributes: Highly Pigmented, Crease Resistant, Blends Easily, safe for sensitive skin

I really love Eye Basics (I wear Linen) and notice how much less oily my lids are at the end of the day since I began using this. My shadow really doesn't crease and somehow eyeshadow "shows up" so much nicer when I wear this vs putting eyeshadow on bare lids. Think of it as putting color cosmetics on bare skin vs one that is primed and has foundation on it. You really do need something on your lids as well. For anyone who is still skeptical, I will say that I have tried MANY other shadow primers and this is the only one that does exactly what it says. If you have had an allergic reaction to a primer in the past as I have I can tell you that this formula has proven to be very gentle as well!
Review fr MUA :
I have been using this for about 2 weeks and so far it is my favorite eye base. It goes on smoothly and completely mutes out any discoloration. I dab on a small amoount w/ the doe-foot applicator and then spread it all over my lids w/ my ring finger. It keeps my eye shadow from creasing for at least 9-10 hours (which is a bit longer than UDPP & Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance).

I really love Laura Mercier's Eye Basics in Wheat. It applies smoothly and does not crease. My eye makeup lasts all day when I apply this as a base. I love this primer so much that I've already done a swap for it on here!

I use this as a base for my eyes regardless of what colors I will apply over it. A natural flesh tone that if used alone will even out your coloring. As a base keeps shadows true to color, creaseless and helps resist fading. Doesn't oxidize in heat. Easy to use as it comes in a tube like lip gloss.
Reason for sale: wrong shade for me
Retail Price: RM95
Sarah's price:RM55





Brand : Ettusais eye shadow base x2
Conditions: brand new with sealed, light apricot & brown, both with shimmer
Description: same color as you see in the tube, the finish is very comparable with KOSE eye shadow base
Reason for sale: too much eyeshadow base
Retail Price: forgot, around RM35 i think
Sarah's price:RM 25/each, 2 for RM45





Brand : Ettusais eye shadow base - light green with shimmer
Conditions: used 2x, result comparable with KOSE eyeshadow base
Description: same color as you see in the tube
Reason for sale: too much eyeshadow base
Retail Price: forgot, around RM35 i think
Sarah's price:RM 20


** T&C applies

No comments:

Post a Comment