Monday, December 28, 2009

Blush

Brand : Estee Lauder Tender Blush - 214 rose nuance
Conditions: used few times, the powder is quite tight, so >95% left
Description:

Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky sheer, builds to full color.

A Fresh Way to Blush

  • Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color.
  • Highlights and defines your face with a bloom of fresh color.
  • Never looks heavy or streaky.
  • Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow.
  • Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.
Make great color your signature.

Review fr MUA:

Very pretty color. I have fair neutral skin and was afraid of how pink this blush looked in the container. I was leaning more towards the peach nuance but the sales rep told me to try the rose because she felt it would look more natural on me,(blond, blue-eyed me). I was previously using Angel by Mac, which I found to be very doll pink and it wouldn't look right with some of my lipsticks. I no longer have that problem because even though Rose Nuance is pink, it is a very natural pink, like the way fair skin looks out of a hot shower or bath. Love it! 5 lippies form this camp!

This blush reminds me of like a raspberry pink. Even though I love it and its such a beautiful color I cannot wear it since it shows up too bright and pink on me.

Its well pigmented. I think it would look great on darker skin tones.
Im still giving it 5 lippies because I will not return it since its so pretty to look at on my dresser and whenever one of my friends come over they always say oh wow what a pretty color so I just let them use it.
Another winner from Estee Lauder.

Reason for sale: too much blushes
Retail Price: RM125
Sarah's price:RM65



**T&C applies

No comments:

Post a Comment